All of The Daily News and News Monitor's coverage of the novel coronavirus outbreak
While it’s unknown whether or not North Dakota schools will have face to face, virtual or hybrid learning when the 2020-2021 education year begins next month, local education leaders said they’re weighing options.
CONTACT US: 701-642-8585
- Wilkin County reports 80 crimes so far this year
- Men’s Softball results
- Transportation Briefs
- Fargo Heart Walk goes virtual
- Great Plains Food Bank receives $11,000 grant from Bayer Fund
- New twist on grandparent scam
- Candidate Trump spews echoes of 1968's candidate Wallace
- Co-ed Softball results
- Wilkin County has one new COVID-19; Minnesota totals at 43,107
- Area artists coming to town for Borderline Chalkfest this weekend
Gov. Tim Walz (DFL-Minn.) extended the peacetime emergency in Minnesota last week, saying it will provide Minnesota with the flexibility to re…
Preview of April 3's Daily News.
Previews of March 5's Daily News.
Wednesday night, July 8, Wahpeton 15u played its first home games on John Randall Field since the state tournament last summer.
- Downtown apartment fire Tuesday night in Wahpeton
- Deceased male, abandoned vehicle found outside Wyndmere
- Wilkin County confirms first case of COVID-19
- Gov. Walz issues executive order directing Minnesotans to shelter in place
- ND Gov. Burgum orders all K-12 schools closed for five days
- Gov. Walz orders schools closed for 8 days due to coronavirus pandemic
- St. Gerard's Community of Care will limit visitors to safeguard residents from coronavirus
- Lambrecht resigns from Wahp council
- Man dies after veering into oncoming traffic in Wilkin County
- Slow-moving train strikes school bus Thursday at Lidgerwood