This page contains all of The Daily News and News Monitor's coverage of the novel coronavirus outbreak, and the illness it causes, called COVID-19.
Because this outbreak impacts public health, our coverage of the coronavirus is available to all readers. Our journalists are working hard to bring you the verified information below. Please consider supporting important local journalism with a subscription. (Click Here)
Are you a southern red river valley resident who’s been affected by the illness? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 @ 10: Hawkeyes' focus on Wisconsin
- Homecoming at high noon: Arizona Wildcats' game vs. Cal on Nov. 6 to kick off at 12 p.m.
- Lisa Vanderpump is getting a grandson
- Duchess of Cornwall discusses mother's osteoporosis torment
- Jim Polzin: Balanced passing attack an encouraging sign for a Packers offense 'close' to its full potential
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey stokes 'hyperinflation' fears
- James Bond star Daniel Craig hates social media
- Hollywood Speaks Out Against ‘Live’ Guns on Set After ‘Rust’ Incident
- Jonas Brothers Announce ‘Family Roast’ Special at Netflix (VIDEO)
- Injuries? Hurricanes? Doubt Sean Payton and the Saints at your own peril
- Don McLean thinks Taylor Swift needed better lawyer
- Kieran Culkin wants UK move
- Salma Hayek and Angelina Jolie forged 'meaningful' friendship
- Addison Rae has identity crisis 'every other day'
- CW’s ‘4400’ Reboot Star on Playing an Advocate for the ‘Invisible’ From History
This month, Wahpeton voters will decide on proposed Ordinance No. 1030. The ordinance would increase the local sales and use tax by .75 percent for the purpose of funding the center’s construction, maintenance and operation. The project’s most recent budgeted cost is $20 million.
Information provided by the Center of Disease Control and Prevention
Symptoms of Coronavirus are similar to flu or colds and may include:
Runny nose, Headache, Cough, Sore throat, Fever and, A general feeling of being unwell
Information provided by the CDC