This page contains all of The Daily News and News Monitor's coverage of the novel coronavirus outbreak, and the illness it causes, called COVID-19.
Because this outbreak impacts public health, our coverage of the coronavirus is available to all readers. Our journalists are working hard to bring you the verified information below. Please consider supporting important local journalism with a subscription. (Click Here)
Are you a southern red river valley resident who’s been affected by the illness? Send us an email: email@example.com.
- Missouri has another dismal showing in Frisco
- The day sports went dark: Retracing the dizzying 72-hour stretch that led to a sports shutdown
- Steven M. Sipple: Khalil Davis set out as an NFL rookie to learn from Suh, and did he ever
- UNI grinds out 20-10 win over Illinois State
- Parallel career tracks finally merge for Arizona’s head of football ops, Matthew Hayes
- Saluki Football | SIU rallies to beat Youngstown State
- No. 11 SIU 30, Youngstown State 22: How They Scored
- Rookie outfielder Garrett Mitchell making most of chance in Brewers' camp
- Tilmon, MU's frontcourt overpowered in loss to LSU
- Missouri softball drops game to No. 1 Oklahoma, run-rules Sam Houston State
- Auburn 78, Mississippi State 71: Tigers give Bruce Pearl his 600th win
- Alabama 89, Georgia 79: Eighth-ranked Tide wins third straight
- Tiger Kings: LSU's Thomas too much as MU loses in regular-season finale
- Missouri takes step closer to season with open practice
- Illinois' U.S. senators praise passage of $1.9 trillion relief package
House Democrats introduced a bill that would reform the electoral process and remove barriers to voting. House Republicans say the bill could limit the power of states to conduct elections. There are 35 states that require some form of voter identification. North Dakota has a strict non-photo ID law and Minnesota has no voter ID law.
Information provided by the Center of Disease Control and Prevention
Symptoms of Coronavirus are similar to flu or colds and may include:
Runny nose, Headache, Cough, Sore throat, Fever and, A general feeling of being unwell
Information provided by the CDC