Thirty-seven new COVID-19 cases in North Dakota were confirmed Sunday, June 28. As of Sunday morning, the state is at 79 deaths, 277 active cases (including three in Richland County, North Dakota), 3,139 recoveries and 3,495 positive cases to date.
No new cases of COVID-19 in Richland County were reported Sunday by the North Dakota Department of Health. The county has had 41 COVID-19 cases to date, 38 recoveries and records from 1,785 completed tests.
One new death from or related to COVID-19 were reported Sunday. The individual was a woman in her 80s from Cass County, North Dakota. She had underlying health conditions, NDDoH reported.
Sunday’s total included 15 new cases in Cass County; seven new cases in Burleigh County; five new cases in Grand Forks County; three new cases in Williams County; two new cases in Stark County; and one new case each in Grant, McIntosh, Mountrail, Traill and Walsh counties. There have been 20 recoveries from COVID-19 recorded in North Dakota since Saturday, June 27.
Nearly 177,230 COVID-19 tests have been completed and recorded in North Dakota as of Sunday. Exactly 103,925 unique individuals have been tested, NDDoH reported. Twenty-four individuals are currently hospitalized due to COVID-19, while 226 individuals have been hospitalized to date.
As of Saturday in North Dakota, there are:
• nine active cases among ages 0-9, with 172 recoveries out of 181 cases
• 19 active cases among ages 10-19, with 258 recoveries out of 277 cases
• 92 active cases among ages 20-29, with 712 recoveries out of 804 cases
• 48 active cases among ages 30-39, with 683 recoveries out of 731 cases
• 30 active cases among ages 40-49, with four deaths and 472 recoveries out of 506 cases
• 34 active cases among ages 50-59, with two deaths and 336 recoveries out of 372 cases
• 21 active cases among ages 60-69, with eight deaths and 242 recoveries out of 271 cases
• 12 active cases among ages 70-79, with 16 deaths and 103 recoveries out of 131 cases
• 12 active cases among ages 80 and older, with 49 deaths and 161 recoveries out of 222 cases
For information on current COVID-19 cases in North Dakota, results by county and more, visit www.health.nd.gov/coronavirus.