Wahpeton Fire Department responded to a fire call at Bobcat of Wahpeton around 10:40 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 26.
Three maintenance workers were inside the building, following all safety precautions, when a spark got behind a wall and began burning, according to Wahpeton Fire Chief Dale Rubish. The fire was contained to the one wall.
“There was really no structural damage. There was some tin that the paint got burnt off of,” Rubish said.
There were no injuries, and the maintenance workers are due to return to work once the scene is cleared.
Five Wahpeton Fire Department trucks were on the scene for about an hour and a half. Wahpeton Police Department also responded to the incident.