• Fairmount American Legion breakfast: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 3 at the Fairmount Community Center. French toast, pancakes, eggs, sausage, ham, coffee and juice will be served.
• Drug education: The Lidgerwood Woman’s Club is sponsoring a 7 p.m. event on Thursday, Nov. 14 at Lidgerwood Public School gym. Richland County law enforcement personnel will be talking about drug education in the community. The public is welcome to attend. A light lunch will be served following the presentation.
• Richland County health clinics — Here is the rundown:
√ Family planning clinic held throughout the month from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Information on all birth control methods, STD testing and treatment. Provider visits scheduled by appointment the second Wednesday of every month.
√ Immunizations held throughout the month. There is a fee for these services. Call the health department at 701-642-7735 for more information.
√ Flu clinics — 3:30-6 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 13 at Wyndmere Community Center. Call the health department at 642-7735 for more information on these services.
• Love Bridal Show: Reserve your vendor table today for the Love Bridal Show. Email Diana Hermes at the News Monitor at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-642-8585. The bridal show will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020 at Wahpeton Event Center.
• American Legion Bullis Post 84 and its Auxiliary, Lidgerwood, meets at 7:30 p.m. the third Monday of the month at the American Legion Hall.
• American Legion Eberhard Post 88, Hankinson, meets at 7 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month with a meal and meeting to follow at the Hankinson Community Center.
• Richland County Wildlife Club meets at 6:30 p.m. on the second Monday of the month at JT’s on Highway 11 for shoot, followed by 8 p.m. meeting. During the winter months it meets at 8 p.m. on the second Monday of the month at Hot Cakes Cafe & Lodging, Hankinson.
• Tewaukon Rod and Gun Club meetings are at 7 p.m. on the first Tuesday of month at Geneseo Hall.
• Hankinson Sons of the American Legion meets at 7 p.m. on the second Wednesday of the month at the Hankinson Community Center.
• Hankinson Commercial Club meets at 6:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of each month, usually at the American Legion Memorial Site, rural Hankinson. All businesses are invited to attend and encouraged to join.
• Humane Society of Richland-Wilkin meets at 7 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month at the Humane Society Shelter. Everyone is invited to attend.
• Mantador Quarterly Meetings will meet at 8 p.m. on the last Tuesday of the month in March, June, September and December at the Mantador VFW.
• Hankinson American Legion Auxiliary meets at 7 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month with a meal and meeting to follow at Hankinson Community Center.
• Better Living Homemakers meetings are the third Thursday of each month at the homes of the members.
To submit your meeting notices and club news contact the staff of the News-Monitor by phone 701-642-8585, fax 701-642-1501 or email email@example.com. We welcome all entries.