North Dakota State Sen. Jason Heitkamp (R, D-26) has been charged on suspicion of misdemeanor theft in Bottineau County, North Dakota.
- Meet Richland's new extension agent
- Richland County 911 dispatch still short-staffed
- Student proficiency in math and English declines
- Two injured in early morning collision near Wyndmere
- ND unemployment claims hit lowest levels since March 2020
- The drought persists, when will it end?
- Wyndmere Public School wins Blue Ribbon
- Weekend DUI crash injures local man
- OSPTI celebrates 15 years of business in Hankinson
- Where’s the money, Prairie Dog?
- Karly Steinwehr remembers her brother Korbin
- Red River Basin grapples with phosphorus flux
- A school, town and family reunion all in one
- Jessy’s Toy Box holds second annual back to school fundraiser
- Break out your freshest pair of lederhosens for Oktoberfest
- Legion Post No. 88 pays tribute to 13 killed
- Zebra mussels found in Lake Elsie pose hazard to ecosystem
- Infrastructure isn’t just roads