This page contains all of The Daily News and News Monitor's coverage of the novel coronavirus outbreak, and the illness it causes, called COVID-19.
Because this outbreak impacts public health, our coverage of the coronavirus is available to all readers. Our journalists are working hard to bring you the verified information below. Please consider supporting important local journalism with a subscription. (Click Here)
Are you a Richland County resident who’s been affected by the illness? Send us an email: email@example.com.
A video from our sister paper, The Wenatchee World.
Jason Lake, the incoming chief medical officer of Confluence Health, discussed symptoms of the 2019 novel coronavirus and protective measures people should take to avoid it. Read more about the virus and the illness it causes, called COVID-19.
- Disney accuse Scarlett Johansson of 'callous disregard' for the COVID-19 pandemic amid lawsuit
- Brody Jenner: It was hurtful to not be told about Kaitlynn Carter's pregnancy sooner
- Rag'n'Bone Man rekindles romance with Zoe Beardsall
- Goals are nice. Progress is good. Husker players on Thursday put 2021 plan simply; 'I want to win'
- Tackling depth challenges, Packers add veteran lineman Dennis … Bakhtiari?
- With his sixth season on deck, JoJo Domann ready to embrace role he saw others manage in 2016
- Dak gets birthday surprise, Cowboys update shoulder status
- Boise State doing 'due diligence on all fronts' in wake of Texas, OU news
- Matt Amodio Becomes One of ‘Jeopardy!’s Biggest Winners Ever
- Badie recognized by two watch lists
- Biden requiring federal government workers to show proof of vaccination
- Scarlett Johansson suing Disney for putting Black Widow on Disney Plus
- Britney Spears' doctors on board to have dad removed from conservatorship
- Mandy Moore: COVID-19 made becoming a mother isolating
- For Randall Cobb, joining Packers about more than just his pal Aaron Rodgers — ‘Whatever is asked of me, I will be there’
Information provided by the Center of Disease Control and Prevention
Symptoms of Coronavirus are similar to flu or colds and may include:
Runny nose, Headache, Cough, Sore throat, Fever and, A general feeling of being unwell
Information provided by the CDC