This page contains all of The Daily News and News Monitor's coverage of the novel coronavirus outbreak, and the illness it causes, called COVID-19.
Because this outbreak impacts public health, our coverage of the coronavirus is available to all readers. Our journalists are working hard to bring you the verified information below. Please consider supporting important local journalism with a subscription. (Click Here)
Are you a Richland County resident who’s been affected by the illness? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
House Democrats introduced a bill that would reform the electoral process and remove barriers to voting. House Republicans say the bill could limit the power of states to conduct elections. There are 35 states that require some form of voter identification. North Dakota has a strict non-photo ID law and Minnesota has no voter ID law.
A video from our sister paper, The Wenatchee World.
Jason Lake, the incoming chief medical officer of Confluence Health, discussed symptoms of the 2019 novel coronavirus and protective measures people should take to avoid it. Read more about the virus and the illness it causes, called COVID-19.
- ”Calls’ First Look: The Genre-Bending Thriller Stars Pedro Pascal, Rosario Dawson and More (VIDEO)
- Here’s Why Agatha Needs to Survive the ‘WandaVision’ Finale
- New Kids on the Block Star Jonathan Knight Is a ‘Farmhouse Fixer’ for HGTV
- Jessie J doesn't hold back on her 'really honest' new album
- Pharrell Williams reveals how Naomi Campbell inspired Hollaback Girl
- Insurance rates provide 2021 planting incentive
- Worth Watching: ‘Alien’s New Doctor, ‘Moxie’ and Mormon Murders on Netflix, Jason’s Return on ‘SEAL Team’
- 'A great loss for reggae...' Shaggy leads tributes to Bunny Wailer
- Iggy Azalea says eating her son's food 'is the best thing about having a kid'
- Mel B banked £1m in a year
- Packers GM Brian Gutekunst mulls using franchise tag on running back Aaron Jones
- Having grown from ‘scars’ of previous failed coaching stints, Joe Barry aims to take Packers defense to new heights
- Shorter spring games beneficial to Brewers, Craig Counsell says
- Melissa McCarthy joins Thor: Love and Thunder cast
- Alec Baldwin to star in Supercell
Information provided by the Center of Disease Control and Prevention
Symptoms of Coronavirus are similar to flu or colds and may include:
Runny nose, Headache, Cough, Sore throat, Fever and, A general feeling of being unwell
Information provided by the CDC