This page contains all of The Daily News and News Monitor's coverage of the novel coronavirus outbreak, and the illness it causes, called COVID-19.
Because this outbreak impacts public health, our coverage of the coronavirus is available to all readers. Our journalists are working hard to bring you the verified information below. Please consider supporting important local journalism with a subscription. (Click Here)
Are you a Richland County resident who’s been affected by the illness? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A video from our sister paper, The Wenatchee World.
Jason Lake, the incoming chief medical officer of Confluence Health, discussed symptoms of the 2019 novel coronavirus and protective measures people should take to avoid it. Read more about the virus and the illness it causes, called COVID-19.
- Tracee Ellis Ross feared she'd be laughed at in her 2018 Emmys dress
- Brewers' offensive production line slows to a crawl
- Whatever you call him, T.J. Slaton could bring much-needed help to Kenny Clark, Packers’ defensive line
- ‘Line of Duty,’ ‘Prodigal Son’ and Other Finales, ‘Superman & Lois’ Flies Back
- Sir Michael Caine 'cuts down' on alcohol for grandchildren
- Kate Moss auctions off sleeping video
- Ozzy Osbourne: Sharon's 'been through the mill of it'
- Abbey Clancy 'terrifies' husband with sheet masks
- Noel Gallagher gets mistaken for estranged brother Liam
- Britney Spears 'loves to switch around her hair'
- Sneaker-obsessed Adam Levine helped curate wife Behati Prinsloo's impressive sneakers collection
- T.I. and Tiny under investigation for alleged sexual assault
- Drew Barrymore tells Dylan Farrow she regrets working with Woody Allen
- Lamar Odom taking ketamine to treat addiction
- John Boyega is reuniting with Joe Cornish for Attack the Block 2
Information provided by the Center of Disease Control and Prevention
Symptoms of Coronavirus are similar to flu or colds and may include:
Runny nose, Headache, Cough, Sore throat, Fever and, A general feeling of being unwell
Information provided by the CDC